From your Five Trident base at the heart of the Sainte-Anne Marine National Park, you can soak in a world of beauty and laid back attitudes. Spend hours lounging by the turquoise waters on pristine white beaches. Eat creole food fresh from the sea in charming little restaurants. Breathe in the scent of spice plantations and sigh at sights straight from a Gaugin painting.
Astonish every sense with this jewel in the Indian Ocean
• Ideal for romantic couples and families who simply want to chill
• Roam ancient forests to search for the world’s largest nut
• Discover unique and colourful protected plant and animal species
• Watch a stunning sunset on cruise between hundreds of islands
• Enjoy the bustle, bargains and authentic food of Victoria Bazaar
The seas around the Seychelles are a snorkeler's dream come true. Shoals of vibrant fish shimmer around you as you explore technicolor coral reefs and make friends with the rare hawksbill sea turtles, manta rays and whale sharks who call the islands their home. Dry off afterwards under a palm tree with a tropical cocktail in hand and your cares very far away.
Jump on a ferry and explore an archipelago of lost islands and wonder. Arrive at the harbour of unspoiled La Digue, hire a bike and go on an adventure featuring idyllic beaches and rare birds such as the Paradise Flycatcher. Immerse yourself under the stunning waterfall on Praslin Island or hike through mangrove Forests then climb to the top of the magnificent Morne Seychellois.
• Direct Flying Time: 10-13 hours
• Airport: Seychelles International Airport
• Time Difference: +3 Hours
• Currency: Maldivian Seychellois Rupee (SR)
• Best months to visit: Apr to May & Oct to Nov
• Well Known for: sublime beaches and great weather all year
• Languages: English, French and Creole
Our Resorts in the Seychelles
Our new luxury all inclusive Seychelles resort is perfect for all year round. From beach holidays in Seychelles to discovering local attractions.
Enjoy the ultimate in sun, sea and soul enhancing relaxation. Your very own island in the Indian Ocean is lapped by turquoise waters teeming with fascinating creatures, scuba diving at another level and an interior landscape crafted to astonish with its beauty. Your holiday will be a story of hiking forests and mountains, strolling through ambient plantations and indulging in fresh, fascinating culinary experiences. Our all-inclusive resort spoils every castaway with its infinity pools, personal butlers and private dining. No other Seychelles resort offers kids clubs and a family programme that covers an extensive range of activities. See their joy at learning to cook or gardening lessons with a Robinson Crusoe theme.
Monthly weather averages in Seychelles
Perfect weather all year round, Seychelles boasts glorious sunshine and average highs of 29ºC all year round.
The best time to visit Seychelles is between April and May or October to November when the weather is dry with high averages in temperature.