Discover the perfect mix of luxury and adventure for all the family, with an all-inclusive holiday to Mexico. Soak up the sun at your resort, step back in time to the magical kingdom of the Aztecs, or jump into a modern, thriving and exciting culture guaranteed to amaze every one of your senses.
Get ready for sunshine and Aztec mystery as you soak up the rich experiences of Mexico
- Perfect for family-friendly holidays and cultural couples’ getaways
- Enjoy smart restaurants and luxury shops in Ixtapa
- Experience the amazing views and pure, white sand of Tulum
- Take a bike ride through the jungle and swim in a natural freshwater pool
- Find your new favourite food amongst the taco stalls of Morelia
- Swim with dolphins in beautiful Caribbean waters
Explore Chichén Itzá, one of the new seven wonders of the world, with amazing history in every stone. Fill your Mexico holiday with mystery and adventure with a visit to La Chole, where ghosts of the past haunt the archaeological ruins, or a tour of the beautiful pastel houses and colonial architecture of Valladolid.
Paint your face like a sugar skull for the Day of the Dead or shop for traditional handcrafted vases, painted plates and embroidered blankets in Patzcuaro. Enjoy hot tamales, chilaquiles and tacos in Mexico City or savour fresh tuna and shrimp in sleepy fishing villages. Or simply revel in the turquoise waters and endless beaches that make family holidays in Mexico simply unforgettable.
- Direct flying time: 10-12 hours
- Time difference: -6 hours
- Currency: Mexican peso
- Best time to visit: Dec-April
- Well known for: Beaches and mountains landscapes
- Languages: Spanish
Our Mexico holiday resorts
Dive into the sub-tropics and lap up Mexico's rich culture in our majestic, family-friendly resorts. Our luxury all inclusive holidays in Mexico are completely hassle-free and are perfect for all the family, all year round. From beach holidays in Cancun, to activity holidays in Ixtapa Pacific, our Mexico holiday resorts have it all. Browse our all-inclusive Mexico holidays and get yourself ready for the sunshine!
Club Med Cancun Yucatan is the ideal choice for family all-inclusive holidays in Mexico. Explore Mayan pyramids and vibrant coral reefs, swim with dolphins and enjoy our endless watersports. Visit between May and October to see baby turtles hatching right on the beach.
With its warm colours and fine sandy beach, Club Med Ixtapa Pacific is the perfect place to explore west Mexico and try some out-of-the-ordinary fun. Swing through the palm trees on our flying trapeze, watch baby turtles hatch on the beach then relax next to the pool for an amazing all-inclusive family holiday in Mexico.
Monthly weather averages in Mexico
Mexico’s climate varies across the country, from the beautiful arid lowlands of the mainland to the lush tropical beaches on the southern coastlines. Temperatures on the coast are warm all year round, with a sunny dry season from December to May and a stormy wet season from June to November.
The best times to visit Mexico on holiday are April to May and November to December when the weather is dry with temperatures averaging 32ºC.
Discover our top trending blog articles focused on Mexico:
• Top 10 things to see and do in Cancun
• Is Mexico a good location for a family holiday
• 6 essential adventure activities to try in Mexico
• The best beaches in Mexico
• Facts about turtle nesting season in Mexico
• Ixtapa Travel, Mexico's hidden coastline gem
• Sistema Dos Ojos, the crystal clear waters in Yucatan
• How to make the most out of your Cancun visit