France in brief
- Surface area: 632,834 sq km
- Capital: Paris
- Official language: French
- Currency: the Euro.
Make the most of your stay at Val Thorens Club Med to discover the natural beauty and fascinating culture of the Savoy region.
In the Valley des Belleville, at an altitude of 2,300 metres, in the 3 Valleys ski domain (the largest in the world, with over 600 km of ski runs), Val Thorens is the highest ski resort in Europe.
Val Thorens Club Med is located:
- 15 km from Courchevel, an internationally renowned ski resort
- 20 km from the Parc National de la Vanoise, with typical local animals such as the ibex and chamois, and many other animals and birds of prey
- 37 km from the Vallée de la Clarée, one of the most important nature reserves in the area, with exceptionally beautiful and well-preserved landscapes.