France in brief
- Surface area: 632,834 sq km
- Capital: Paris
- Official language: French
- Currency: the Euro.
Make the most of your stay at Tignes Val Claret Club Med to discover the natural beauty and fascinating culture of the Savoy region.
In the Haute Tarentaise in the Massif de la Vanoise, Tignes lies in the ski domain at an altitude of 2,000 m.
Discover the traditional village of Val d’Isère with its Baroque church (St Bernard de Menthon), its chapels – Fornet, Laisinant, Joseray and Daille – and its large stone chalets with sculpted wooden balconies.
Tignes Val Claret Club Med is located:
- 6 km from the traditional village of Val d’Isère
- 15 km from the Hauts-de-Villaroger nature reserve, with its hiking paths where you can explore the local fauna (deer, wild boar, squirrels) and flora (Arolla pines, rhodedendrons)
- 18 km from Sainte Foy Tarentaise, a mountain community with a number of hamlets: le Miroir, with its chapel and houses with stone pillars, and le Monal, a listed village at an altitude of 1,874 m, accessible only by foot (a one and a half hour walk)
- 90 km from Albertville, which hosted the 1992 Winter Olympics.
Aime La Plagne Club Med is a few hundred metres from La Plagne 2100.