Morocco in brief
- Surface area: 446,550 sq km (710,850 sq km with the Western Sahara)
- Capital: Rabat
- Official language: Arabic and Amazighe (Berber). French is also widely used.
- Currency: the Dirham.
Make the most of your stay at Agadir Club Med to discover the natural beauty and fascinating culture of the region.
Agadir Club Med is located:
- a 20-minute walk from the town centre, alongside a 6-km stretch of beach; you can visit the Valley of Birds (gardens with aviaries, mouflons and goats), the grand souk, the port and its famous fish market, the old kasbah with its magnificent view over the city, and the surprising new medina
- 19 km from Taghazout, renowned for suring
- 60 km from Imouzzer, with its famous waterfalls
- 260 km from Marrakech, the "pearl of the south", an imperial city at the foot of the Upper Atlas mountains.