Coronavirus Free Amendment Policy
On 17 March 2020 the Government advised against all non-essential travel overseas, initially for a period of 30 days. On 4 April 2020, it extended this for an indefinite period. We therefore regret that in the interests of safety, we have had to temporarily suspend Club Med holidays and cancel a number of bookings during the affected period. We are doing everything we can to support our customers, to ensure that you are able to enjoy your holiday in future and to ensure that the money you have paid remains both legally and financially protected.
We have implemented the following changes to our standard booking conditions, to make rebooking your holiday as easy as possible, using your Refund Credit Voucher.
All customers due to depart between March 17th 2020 and August 31st 2020 can amend their existing booking free of charge (with no amendment fee).
• For March and April departures, rebooking your holiday, including rebooking flights with the original airline, up to April 2021.
• For May, June, July and August departures, rebooking your holiday, including rebooking flights with the original airline, up to 12 months after the original date of travel.
• The free amendment must be made at least 7 days before your original departure date. Any amendment within 7 days will be subject to normal booking terms and conditions.
• If your holiday includes flights, your new flights should be with the same airline.
• If you want to amend to a holiday which includes flights with a different airline, you may need to pay an additional sum and the normal booking terms and conditions will apply.
• If your new holiday is cheaper, we will credit you with the difference.
• If your new holiday is more expensive, you will need to pay the difference in price. However, we will give you a discount of up to £180 per adult and £90 per child on more expensive bookings, so that you only need to pay the extra.
•For bookings made on or after 17 March 2020 an amendment charge will apply, please refer to your booking terms and conditions
See more information about the Refund Credit Voucher.