To help you feel more confident when on your skiing holiday we are offering Covid-19 medical assistance cover for all stays with flights departing up until December 2022. Some of the medical expenses covered are any associated with hospitalisation, GP appointments and Covid-19 testing, as well as the cost of stay for a companion if you are hospitalised.
With Winter 2020/21 fast approaching we want our customers to feel confident when booking their ski holidays with us, therefore we are continually working to supply you with important, up to date information.
To allow you greater flexibility, customers due to depart up until 16th May 2021 are able to amend their booking free of charge and select a new departure date up to 12 months after their original departure.
Secure your long-awaited ski holiday with a low deposit of only £150 per person.
In order to keep our guests safe we have made some necessary changes in our resorts. Some important changes are that our resorts will now be limited to 2/3 of maximum capacity and increased use of outdoor spaces to allow for safe distancing. There will also be more thorough and frequent cleaning of all areas, as well as hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the resort for both guests and staff. Learn more about the changes we have made and the measures we have put in place.
All of our package holidays are ABTA and ATOL protected which means that your holidays are financially protected and that you can expect a high standard of service.
We will be in touch if there are any forms or other requirements that need to be completed before your departure so that there are no delays or issues while you are travelling.
We are constantly checking the FCO travel advice so that we are able to inform you promptly about any changes in the requirements of your holiday destination. If the destination you are travelling to is removed from the FCO exemption list we will be in touch to discuss your options with you; these include amending your holiday for free or continuing with your holiday as planned.
- Masks must be worn in indoor public spaces, at the start/end of ski lessons (when participants gather) and on ski lifts; however, they are not mandatory when on the slopes.
- Personal lockers and equipment rental will be allocated for the whole week. These will be meticulously disinfected at the end of each stay.
- Our “Easy Arrival” service allows you to prepare for your arrival to our Resorts: from Kids Club sign-up to ski equipment rentals, everything will be ready in advance!
- Our restaurants will have extended opening hours and there will greater spacing between tables to allow for physical distancing. More individually plated meals will also be on offer.
- All saunas, hammams and Jacuzzis are closed.
- One GO Show and one Mini Club Show is planned per week.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the resort
For more detail about the changes in our resorts and how we are keeping our guests safe, visit our Covid FAQs page.