- ● Strolling along a 3-mile stretch of beach where you can choose between a Zen spirit or family atmosphere
● Playing the prestigious greens* on the Lykia Links, Turkey's top-ranking course(1), alongside the ocean
● Seeing your children have the time of their lives on the flying trapeze
● Relaxing by one of the pools or at the Club Med Spa* by CARITA
● Discovering Turkish gastronomy or the Roman theatre at Aspendos*
* at extra cost (1) www.top100golfcourses.co.uk.
Mediterranean and Atlantic coasts
Turkey - Belek
A paradise of wellness and sports on the Turkish Riviera
SPRING - SUMMER Information valid for stays from 21/06/2014 to 31/10/2014
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RESORT
Family Resort welcoming children of all ages, with children's club facilities from 4 months old.
This Resort offers the following children's facilities
> Petit Club Med® (2 to 3)
> Mini Club Med® (4 to 10)
> Club Med Passworld® (11 to 17)
What's included in your holiday
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
- Childcare and children's club facilities
With the benefit of over 40 years’ Club Med experience behind it, our Resort proposes innovative clubs for children and teenagers:> Find out more
● Dedicated areas specifically designed for their needs, and equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety. Design inspired by the local environment with its flora and fauna, to introduce children to the pleasures of living in harmony with nature, and satisfy their curiosity. Baby Club Med® is inspired by Belek beach, with its soft sand, reassuring atmosphere and fabulous and amusing creatures (birds, seahorses, crabs, starfish, shells, etc). Petit Club Med®* pays homage to the Caouanne sea turtles - the emblem of Belek - imagining the migratory journey of the turtles, with their arrival to lay their eggs on the beach and the start of the baby turtles' return journey back to the ocean. Mini Club Med® is particularly innovative, with a new concept comprising 3 rooms dedicated to different activities, inspired by local culture: a room for musical expression (introduction to music and singing for the younger children and musical instruments for the older ones), a room for creative activities and another room for video games.
● G.O®s with a passion for their job(1)
● Numerous activities for all ages: sport, creative activities and games for the different age groups
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their stay, and respect the children’s desires and sleeping patterns
For information: the children’s clubs are open all week, except Saturday.
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
Free practice :> Find out more
Basketball, Beach volleyball, Minifootball, Cardio and weights room, Kayak, Stand up paddle, Kin-Ball®
Initiation group lessons :
Archery Academy, Fitness Academy, Tennis Academy, Pilates
- Leisure activities
Pétanque (boules), Istanblu pool, Quiet pool, Children's pool, Paddling pool, Sultan pool, Bosphorus Pool, Lounge and festive evenings, Japanese pool, Water chute pool, Luna pool, Links pool.> Find out more
- Bars and restaurants
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
- Transport package
If you have purchased a Transport package, it includes your return flight and transfers to and from the Resort.