- ● Enjoying mountain biking with the children, tennis and hiking
● Enjoying the serenity of a spacious Suite in a Resort on the edge of the forest
● Savouring Japanese lifestyle, with a traditional Japanese hot tub or a delicous nabe "stew"
● Seeing your children's delight at the beauty of the surroundings.
Asia and Indian Ocean
Japan - Hokkaido
Sport and zen in the heart of the Hokkaido mounains
|Hokkaido has Green Globe certification for Sustainable Tourism.
For more informmation about Green Globe certification, visit www.greenglobe.com
Spring - Summer 2015 Information valid for stays from 03/07/2015 to 12/10/2015> Go to autumn - winter 2015/2016
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RESORT
Resort welcoming children of all ages, with children's club facilities from age 2. This Resort offers the following children's facilities> Petit Club Med® (2 to under 4)
> Mini Club Med® (4 to 10)
> Juniors' Club Med® (11 to 17)
What's included in your holiday
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
- Childcare and children's club facilities
With the benefit of over 40 years’ Club Med experience behind it, our Resort proposes innovative clubs for children and teenagers:> Find out more
● Dedicated areas specifically designed for their needs, and equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● G.O®s with a passion for their job(1)
● Skiing or snowboard lessons given by professional ski instructors, creative activities and games for the different age groups
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day’s skiing, and respect the children’s desires and sleeping patterns
For information: the children’s clubs are open all week.
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
- Club Med Baby Welcome
Club Med Baby Welcome for babies up to 23 months - available in most of the Family Resorts if the service is reserved at the time of booking.> Find out more
Free practice :> Find out more
Basbetball, Football, Cardio and weights room
Initiation group lessons :
Archery Academy, Yoga, Stretching, Aquafitness, Bungy trampoline, Guided mountain bike rides
- Leisure activities
Badminton, Pétanque (Bocce ball), Tennis table, Snooker, Indoor swimming pool, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
- Bars and restaurants
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
- Transport package
Your Package includes: return flights and transfers to and from the Resort.