- ● Staying on Hispaniola Island, in a warm and friendly Resort
● Strolling in colourful gardens and along a half-mile stretch of beach, or trying your hand at the flying trapeze or windsurfing
● Seeing your children discover Baby Gym or having fun in the waterpark, from 4 months old
● Enjoying a massage under a palapa at Club Med Spa by L'OCCITANE or a round of golf near Club Med
● A really relaxing family holiday in a 70 sq metre Suite in the 5Ψ Luxury Space
Caribbean and American coasts
Dominican Rep - Punta Cana
A magnificent coconut grove alongside a turquoise lagoon
autumn - winter 2014/2015 Information valid for stays from 01/11/2014 to 30/04/2015> Go to Spring - Summer 2015
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RESORT
Family Resort welcoming children of all ages, with children's club facilities from 4 months old.
In the swimming pool, children under 3 who are not yet potty-trained must wear a disposable swim nappy.
This Resort offers the following children's facilities
> Petit Club Med® (from 2 to 3)
> Mini Club Med® (from 4 to 10)
> Club Med Passworld® (from 11 to 17)
What's included in your holiday
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
- Childcare and children's club facilities
With the benefit of over 40 years’ Club Med experience behind it, our Resort proposes innovative clubs for children and teenagers:> Find out more
● Dedicated areas specifically designed for their needs, and equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● G.O®s with a passion for their job(1)
● Numerous activities for all ages: sport, creative activities and games for the different age groups
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their stay, and respect the children’s desires and sleeping patterns
For information: the children’s clubs are open all week, except Saturday.
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
- Club Med Baby Welcome
Club Med Baby Welcome for babies up to 23 months - available in most of the Family Resorts if the service is reserved at the time of booking.> Find out more
Free practice :> Find out more
Basketball, Beach volleyball, Football, Volleyball, Waterpolo, Weights and cardio room, Kayaking
Initiation group lessons :
Archery Academy, Windsurfing Academy, Sailing Academy, AquaZumba®, Zumba®
- Leisure activities
Pétanque (bowls), Table tennis, Dance classes, Minigolf, Main swimming pool, Children's swimming pool, Private pool, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
- Bars and restaurants
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
- Transport package
Your package includes return flights and transfers to and from the Resort.