From per adult
The West and the Far East in perfect harmony
At Phuket, adults and children alike can find tranquillity and discover Thai culture.
The heart of the Resort has been entirely renovated by French designers Marc Hertrich and Nicolas Adnet.
● NEW: Reception totally redecorated in red and gold, for a "true Thai" ambience
● NEW: main restaurant completely redesigned around the theme of the 5 senses
● NEW: renovation of the main bar with view over the pool and gardens, right in the heart of the Resort
● NEW: creation of a speciality restaurant alongside a new quiet pool
● NEWLY redesigned Club Med Spa* by PAYOT, for a sublime blend of beauty and pleasure
The indoor areas and rooms are non-smoking areas (electronic cigarettes are included in the no-smoking rule).
The luxuriant gardens cover 12 hectares, studded with bougainvilleas, hibiscus and imposing trees such as acacia, ficus and many types of palm trees.
The gardens have a number of ornamental ponds and an adjustable lighting system.
The public beach (no lifeguards) is a 1,300-yard stretch of very fine white sand along magnificent Kata Bay, with palm trees providing natural shade.
Following the Thai government's "beach cleanup" operation and to ensure your comfort, natural beach mata and towels are available on site.
SPOKEN LANGUAGES French-English-Italian
ASSIGNMENT From 01/11/2014 to 30/04/2015
Nicolas, G.O®, 29 years
As a diving instructor, it's impossible not to love Phuket. It's like a life-sized aquarium filled with groupers, rays and lionfish ... and the flora is outstanding. Children can learn to scuba dive* from the age of 8 and get an international qualification by starting their PADI*.
All prices are indicative prices per adult, based on double occupancy. Type of room is based on availability.