- ● Relaxing on a fine stretch of beach (800 metres) or by the new quiet pool(1)
● Perfecting your strokes on one of the Resort's 12 tennis courts
● Sailing through the air on a flying trapeze, then making a gentle landing at Club Med Spa* by CARITA
● Seeing your youngsters do their own thing at the Club Med Passworld®, "the Showroom"(2)
● Strolling through Demre, Myra, Simena, Phaselis, ... and why not Istanbul***
(1)Reserved for adults. (2)During school holidays
***UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Mediterranean and Atlantic coasts
Turkey - Palmiye
Between the Taurus Mountains and the Mediterranean Sea, the beach and the fragrant lemon tree.
|Palmiye obtained Green Globe certification for Sustainable Tourism.
For more informmation about Green Globe certification, visit www.greenglobe.com
AUTUMN - WINTER 2013/2014 Information valid for stays from 12/04/2014 to 30/04/2014> Go to spring - summer 2014
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RESORT
Family Resort welcoming children of all ages, with children's club facilities from 2 years old, except for the period from 29 March to 21 June 2014, children's club facilities from 4 months old.
This Resort offers the following children's facilities
> Petit Club Med® (2 to 3)
> Mini Club Med® (4 to 10)
> Club Med Passworld® (11 to 17)
What's included in your holiday
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
- Childcare and children's club facilities
With the benefit of over 40 years’ Club Med experience behind it, our Resort proposes innovative clubs for children and teenagers:> Find out more
● Dedicated areas specifically designed for their needs, and equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● G.O®s with a passion for their job(1)
● Numerous activities for all ages: sport, creative activities and games for the different age groups
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their stay, and respect the children’s desires and sleeping patterns
For information: the children’s clubs are open all week, except Saturday.
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
- Club Med Baby Welcome
Club Med Baby Welcome for babies up to 23 months - available in most of the Family Resorts if the service is reserved at the time of booking.> Find out more
Free practice :> Find out more
Basketball, Beach volleyball, Football, Scuba diving, Waterpolo, Cardio and weights room, Kayak, Kin-Ball®
Initiation group lessons :
Archery Academy, Fitness Academy, Windsurfing Academy, Aquadynamic, Pilates
- Leisure activities
Pétanque (Bowls), Table tennis, Hotel swimming pool, Main swimming pool, Quiet pool, Children's swimming pool, Paddling pools, Indoor swimming pool, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
- Bars and restaurants
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
- Transport package
Your Package includes: return flights and transfers to and from the Resort