- ● Perfecting your swing at the Golf Academy or on one of the Algarve's prestigious courses
● Enjoying elegant comfort and fine food
● Relaxing at Club Med Spa by CINQ MONDES
● Seeing your little ones explore new worlds with their G.O®s at Baby Club Med® and Petit Club Med®
● An excursion to discover the wonderful nature and culture of the Algarve
● Discovering* the sites of Sagres and Lagos
Mediterranean and Atlantic coasts
Portugal - Da Balaia
A red clay cliff looking out over the Atlantic Ocean, in the Algarve
|Da Balaia has Green Globe certification, for Sustainable Tourism.
For further information on Green Globe certification, see the site www.greenglobe.com/france
autumn - winter 2014/2015 Information valid for stays from 19/04/2015 to 30/04/2015> Go to Spring - Summer 2015
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RESORT
Family Resort welcoming children of all ages, with children's club facilities from 4 months to under 4 years.
In the swimming pool, children under 3 who are not yet potty-trained must wear a disposable swim nappy.
This Resort offers the following children's facilities
> Petit Club Med® (from 2 to 3)
What's included in your holiday
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
- Childcare and children's club facilities
With the benefit of over 40 years’ Club Med experience behind it, our Resort proposes innovative clubs for children:> Find out more
● Dedicated areas specifically designed for their needs, and equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● G.O®s with a passion for their job(1)
● Numerous activities for all ages: sport, creative activities and games for the different age groups
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their stay, and respect the children’s desires and sleeping patterns
For information: the children’s clubs are open all week, except Sunday.
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
- Club Med Baby Welcome
Club Med Baby Welcome for babies up to 23 months - available in most of the Family Resorts if the service is reserved at the time of booking.> Find out more
Free practice :> Find out more
Volley ball, Mini football, Cardio training room
Initiation group lessons :
Archery Academy, Aquadynamic, Pilates
- Leisure activities
Bridge, Pétanque (bowls), Table tennis, Mini golf, Live music, Swimming pool, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
- Bars and restaurants
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
- Transport package
If you choose a package with transport, the price includes the return air fare and transfers to and from the Resort.